The Auburn City Fire Department offers a number of educational and community services. Some of these include:
Fire Station tours
Service Club and Organization presentations
Wildfire Structure Assessment Scheduling
To schedule a structure assessment at your residence, please adhere to the following:
1. You must be located within the City of Auburn. (Check Here)
2. You must fill out all fields on the scheduling form.
3. You must be present during the inspection (last approximately 30 minutes).
4. You must be flexible with the scheduling (Please list multiple days/times preferred).
5. Inspections are scheduled on a first come basis.
All public safety agencies in Placer County have partnered to have a state of the art community notification system to alert residents about emergency events and other important public safety information. This system enables us to provide you with critical information quickly in a variety of situations, such as severe weather, unexpected road closures, missing persons and evacuations of buildings or neighborhoods.
Get signed up now for you home, work, school, or other locations that are affected by critical information that you want to be alerted to.
The Auburn City Fire Department also participates in the following programs: