AUBURN URBAN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING AGENDA
- City Hall, Council Chambers
- 1225 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA 95603
- June 28, 2010
- (Immediately following 6:00 p.m. City Council Meeting)
Meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities. Requests for Assistive Listening Devices or other considerations should be made through the City Clerk’s Office at (530) 823-4211, Ext. #112|
CALL TO ORDER
All matters listed under the Consent Calendar are considered to be routine in nature and will be approved by one blanket motion with a roll call vote.
There will be no separate discussion of these items unless persons request specific items to be removed from the Consent Calendar for discussion and separate action. Any items removed will be considered after the motion to approve the Consent Calendar.
- Rule 20B – Deposit to PG&E for Underground Utility District 2010A Pages 3 - 6
By RESOLUTION, provide Pacific Gas and Electric with a $25,000 deposit to begin the design of underground infrastructure for Underground Utility District 2010A.
- Streetscape Phase 1 – Notice of Completion Pages 7-10
By RESOLUTION, authorize recording of a Notice of Completion for the Streetscape Phase 1 Project.
- Public Comment
This is the time provided so members of the audience may speak to the Authority on any item not on this agenda. Please make your comments as brief as possible. The Authority cannot act on items not included on this agenda; however, the items will be automatically referred to staff.
- Five Year Implementation Plan Pages 11-58
By RESOLUTION, approve and adopt the Five-Year Implementation Plan for the Auburn Redevelopment Project.
- Auburn Urban Development Authority Operating, Capital Project and Debt Service Budgets for Fiscal Year 2010-11 Pages 59-64
By RESOLUTION adopt appropriations for the Auburn Urban Development Authority Operating, Capital Project and Debt Service Funds as summarized in the Fiscal Year 2010-11 Proposed Budget.
- Streetscape History and Art Advisory Committee – Funding Request Pages 65-68
By MOTION approve the Interpretive Sign to be created by Marti Niles and installed in Central Square for an amount not to exceed $3,313.00.
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Authority after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the City Clerk’s Office, 1225 Lincoln Way, Room 8, Auburn, CA 95603 during normal business hours.
Back to Top