Wildfire Structure Assessment Scheduling
Remember, the assessment items are for preventing/mitigating measures to be done well in advance of a wildfire.
The assessment will take approximately 30-60 minutes and will require the homeowner to be in attendance at all times. After the assessment, the fire official will go over the findings/recommendations with the homeowner.
To schedule a structure assessment at your residence, please adhere to the following:
1. You must be located within the City of Auburn. (Check Here)
2. You must fill out all fields on the scheduling .
3. You must be present during the inspection (last approximately 30 minutes).
4. You must be flexible with the scheduling (Please list multiple days/times preferred).
5. Inspections are scheduled on a first come basis.
All public safety agencies in Placer County have partnered to have a state of the art community notification system to alert residents about emergency events and other important public safety information. This system enables us to provide you with critical information quickly in a variety of situations, such as severe weather, unexpected road closures, missing persons and evacuations of buildings or neighborhoods.
Get signed up now for you home, work, school, or other locations that are affected by critical information that you want to be alerted to.